Saturday, August 23, 2008

I mean... its fine for you, I just wouldn't do it...

I mean... its fine for you, I just wouldn't do it...

Have you ever heard this phrase? It got me thinking -- that this is one of the most pompous, condescending, rude phrases someone could say to you. Like, for example, when an individual said once to me "I refuse to live in an apartment building, but that's fine if You want to do it" -- like, saying that that they wouldn't stoop down to the pathetic level of someone who would dare live in *gasp* an apartment building., rather than owning a home. Or when someone says "I would never to go that college, but that's fine if you want to do it, everyone has their own preference"

Like, they wouldn't be as pitiful, as needy, etc. to do something like that -- "but its fine for you"...

No comments: