Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blogger Paranoia

Okay -- so, I am new to blogging, and an a naturally nervous/paranoid person, so I am naturally paranoid about blogging. I find that I edit myself way too much because I am so afraid that some small detail will catch the wrong person's attention -- which is actually very egocentric of me, because in all honesty, I really don't think that anyone would care enough, or notice that it was "me" that was the "blogger", so to speak.

For some reason, I have these weird visions of my boss somehow finding some post and finding out how much I truly hate my job or something -- even though I could never imagine weirdo boss actually searching out and reading some random person's blog on the Internet at all. In all honestly, if he did find it, and found out how much I hate my job, he would probably just think to himself that I am so inconsequential that it didn't matter to him.

No comments: